IndefiniteArticles
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
 
Stud.icio.us
Through someone on my del.icio.us network, I discovered stud.icio.us. It is a college level (although it doesn't have to be) notes collection social networking thing. It will be interesting to see where this goes. It does cool things like easily links to wikipedia and google and facebook. I don't know if it would have been that useful to me, though, because typing out notes or taking notes WAS how I studied them. The act of getting it out on paper was enough usually that I didn't spend that much time reading over it. They have a blog too (blog.dicio.us) which hasn't been updated in 41 days. (Why did they have to take a cool name like blog.dicio.us?)

Labels: ,


|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com