IndefiniteArticles
Friday, February 02, 2007
 
Harry Potter Ruins Summer Vacation...
Is it bad that the thought of missing the release of the seventh and final Harry Potter book because I am in Europe makes me start to hyperventilate?

Right now I am looking at the dates July 16th to August 6. Spain then Ireland. Well that was what I was looking at. Now I am thinking July 16-Aug. 6 with a side trip to London on the 21st to get the book in London (because really... what could be cooler?) Four days to just read the book. Then continue vacation.

I read the last book on vacation in San Diego. But that was a trip where we stayed in one place and had mucho luggage. How can I possibly travel light with a five pound book? I can't! How can I remain spoiler free for three weeks? Is it possible?

Labels: ,


|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com