IndefiniteArticles
Monday, February 26, 2007
 
February Post
Hehe. I just filled out a form listing the beneficiaries of my 403b as my spouse, children, and grandchildren. Ha. My students in my seventh period class today asked me if I had a cat. I told them I barely had any plants. One student said, "She has no time to have a pet because she is too busy taking care of us." Duh.

I have a lot to think about these days. I will know more information about my job next year in the next few weeks. At what campus I will be teaching, what subject (perhaps), or perhaps which library.

I am still thinking about Europe and house and car. No plans have been made.

My grandfather is holding strong in a state where he can play catch but not touch his nose on command.

Life is precious.
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com