IndefiniteArticles
Saturday, September 02, 2006
 
School Update
August 23rd My sister sent me these beautiful flowers. That was also the morning I walked up a ramp and thought I was walkind down a ramp but soon realized (as I tripped over myself and on my knee) that it was less ramp and more stairs.

I had a fabulous birthday and continue to have a fabulous year. My students are wonderful. Both my PreAP and my regular. The amount of grading is proving to be more this year, but it is still managable. I am really enjoying what I am doing and so happy to have my job. I am looking forward to moving off of Great Expectations and on to The Odyssey, where I have slightly more experience. I do need to read the book though. (We will read the prose version in Pre-AP.) Posted by Picasa
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com