IndefiniteArticles
Thursday, August 10, 2006
 
Great First Day
Really. Pretty great. Except I woke up at 5:13. Which is dangerously close to the 4 o'clock hour which is NIGHTIME. But then I drove to work when the sun was coming up and I thought, "God. Awesome."

I was smiling walking into the building thinking about the minds that I would get to meet and mold and form. I looked over the balcony, down at the kids, thinking that those were the students I would get to know over the next nine months. Months from now I will look down and know who they were, but for a few moments they were just a mass of khakis and polos, tucked in. They looked sharp. They were potential.

Eventually I got my game face on. And answered questions and gave out information. Overall a successful day.
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com