IndefiniteArticles
Tuesday, June 06, 2006
 
Summer: Week One
Monday and Tuesday were filled with too much rain.But on Tuesday I did break free and paint pottery. I had started a series of plates with song lyrics on them in the last year. So far I have two that decorate the area above my kitchen cabinets. On Tuesday I painted the third. On Wednesday I painted one more (picture to come) . On Thursday I had mucho people over to my apartment. On Friday I went to Barnes and Noble and started reading Great Expectations and painted one more plate. Saturday I spent time with family and painted one more plate. On Sunday I spent more time with family and church. Monday I went to Austin with a friend. Well I guess that covers more than my first week. But it was a busy, painting pottery week. Not too bad for something that started out with a disappointing rainstorm.
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com