IndefiniteArticles
Saturday, May 13, 2006
 
Summer Reading List
Summmer Reading List includes Mrs. Galloway.
Yes, it was AP English, but yes, it was summer reading. I stumbled upon his journal: "Why am I reading about a woman looking at herself in her dresser mirror?" Why indeed is a 17-year-old boy reading Virginia Woolf during the summer?"
This brings back the awful memories of reading To the Lighthouse one summer. The whole summer assignment was that, Catcher in the Rye, Lord of the Flies, and watching 6 movies: It Happened One Night, Since You Went Away, Norma Rae, and I can't remember what else. I hated To the Lighthouse. Then my teacher appologized the first week of school. She had forgotten what that book was like.

My summer reading list for me and the students is just Great Expectations. It will be interesting doing the summer assignment along with them.
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com