IndefiniteArticles
Saturday, March 11, 2006
 
Spring Break!
I am so excited to be on my first Spring Break as a teacher. I had been bracing myself for the day before vacation all week. It turned out to be calmer than I had expected, so that was great. On Thursday, I got a visit from our technology person. A week before, she had been in the break room talking to another teacher about a need for a teacher to go to a training day for using some pocket PCs that we have. I said, "Awesome" before I knew what I was saying, and the next things I knew, I was signed up. So on Thursday I got the new toy to use and play with. That is my homework for Spring Break. To play, download, practice, and think of how this could be used in my classroom. I am very excited.
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com