IndefiniteArticles
Tuesday, March 28, 2006
 
Eeek!
There was a mouse in the sticky trap in my room today. I was the only one who saw it. I emaild the secretary and ttold her. Then I moved the podium in front of the trap and went on with life. A little more queezy than before. And I never looked to see if it was removed. I have a substitute tomorrow. I hope it was taken care of. Otherwise, someone else could stumble upon it (not literally, its in a corner) or see (smell?) it. I am a horrible person.

And we had an immigration walk out today. 35 kids. We were told to keep all students in the rooms during 5th period. I just wonder if those students understood why they were walking out or if they were just following a crowd. I think I know.
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com