IndefiniteArticles
Saturday, September 10, 2005
 
Grading Joys
It is almost the end of the first six weeks. Today I went and graded at Starbucks to the tune of every Bob Dylan song ever recorded thanks to Starbucks Radio. I was grading some projects and creative continuations to "The Most Dangerous Game" so it was enjoyable stuff. I liked the creativity and imagination that I saw. Several times I laughed out loud. I also saw some self corrections in spelling that would not have been visible if I allowed pencil. In pen I saw this:
through threw
Having seen so many other spelling mistakes among the 100 or so papers I graded today, it was nice to see a student that thought, "Wait a minute, that's not how you spell it," and went ahead and revised it.
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com