IndefiniteArticles
Sunday, July 31, 2005
 
Technology makes me lazy
Sometimes I think about how lazy technology makes me. I love the find function on firefox. I like entering the little words and having something else look for me. It does a lot of work and saves me a lot of time. Right now I am taking a test. It is a stupid test with 17 essay questions when we were told that it is all multiple choice, but I guess that is beside the point. The test is open book and so I use the index a lot to search for answers. But what about when the index is not sufficient? My fingers itch to just type the word in and find someone else look for it. And if there was an electronic copy of the book available I might just do it. But there isn't so I can't.
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com