IndefiniteArticles
Wednesday, July 13, 2005
 
The last days of work
This is my last week with the four year olds. I will spend next week in California and then I need to FIND A JOB. A high school teaching job. Yesterday we had a circle time where I announced that this is my last week. They asked me questions about where I would be going (don't know) and who would be replacing me (don't know). They said that I should visit and bring the high schoolers to visit. They said simply, "We are going to miss you." And I am going to miss them. (Of course not during any Monday-Friday from 12:30 - 1:30. Then I will be sitting in a room of silence thanking my lucky stars that 22 four year olds are not driving ME crazy.) Since I cannot (in good conscience) post any of their pictures (no parental consent), here is some of their work.
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com