IndefiniteArticles
Wednesday, June 22, 2005
 
Whew!
I have finished the three del.icio.us screencasts. I am still not pleased with them. But I made them with free software and then tied the video and sound together with virtual duck tape, so what can you expect.

I am now waiting to see the evaluations for my project. I am going to put the actual project on the back burner for a few days, because this is capstone test weekend. We have from 8 am on Thursday to 8am on Monday to complete two essay questions. If the questions are ok, I should be ok. But I have work on Thursday and Friday and class from 9 to 3 on Saturday. Class means a test on chapters that I have not read, homework I have not done, and a presentation on lesson plans that I have not written.

And there are also all those jobs out there that I have not applied for.

S.T.R.E.S.S.E.D.

But I am Alicia and I can do anything. Right?

Technorati Tags: , , , , ,
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com