Monday, June 13, 2005
My Capstone Progress
I am working fairly well.
- I have created my project del.icio.us account, which I had felt bad about creating and then abandoning but I had the realization that I would just pass it onto my audience. So if they don't use it, it's not my fault. I tried.
- I have evaluated rougly 2/3 of my websites. 9 having to do with young adult literature and free read book choices, 7 about mythology and the Iliad. I still have to do 6 on Anne Frank.
- I have tagged all the websites I have evaluated.
- I have written up most of my needs assessments. But I usually procrastinate on citations and bibliographies, so I have left that for later.
- I am now working on the basic del.icio.us instructions, using some screenshots. This is fun. I am enjoying thinking about it at the very beginner level. I need to go back and watch the screencasts related to this and make sure I am explaining everything correctly.
- I am going to start on some information on how to get more out of del.icio.us. How to subscribe to an RSS feed. How to find poeople who like the links you like. How to find the popular page. That sort of stuff.
Technorati Tags: del.icio.us, capstone, libraryscience