IndefiniteArticles
Monday, June 20, 2005
 
Impulsiveness
I just did the craziest thing and bought a website. (But I did get a day of holiday pay for Memorial Day so that makes everything ok in the money department, right?) It is nothing fancy right now. Just a link to my first del.icio.us screencast. Seriously. It couldn't get more boring. (And even the screencast is a little jenky. To get it to work I have to press play and then stop and then play again. And there are still the audio issues. But I am still pretty proud of it.)

I should be working on my capstone project and capstone essay test super stressful weekend starts Thursday. (But the other two screencasts will probably be up tomorrow. I just need to redo the audio on the third one and then finagle it to get it working.)


Technorati Tags: , , ,
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com