IndefiniteArticles
Sunday, June 26, 2005
 
another new del.icio.us look
While looking at who tagged the Don't Yawn Game I discovered this:

When you click on a "and X other people" link you get the people and tags of all the people who tagged that URL. Well, now the dates for those are nicely listed on the left. I believe before they were listed in line with the rest of the information. I like the new look. Is anyone else noticing this stuff?



The typo remains on the About page. Can you spot it?


And in other news, I contacted blogger about how funky my blog looks. And they said there is some type of bug and they are working on it. Hopefully it will be fixed soon. Or else a wordpress blog is just around the corner.



Technorati Tags: , ,
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com