IndefiniteArticles
Thursday, May 05, 2005
 
Little Bits
A new blog about RSS use in libraries should prove interesting: RSS4Lib (Link via Tame the Web)

And a newsweek article about blogs in Tokyo. Where they evidently pay money what we get for free here. This struck me as odd:

Here, blog providers (the equivalents of Blogger.com for Americans) prominently display the PV rankings of their users. I pay mine $2.70 a month extra for a detailed "access analysis" of who visits my pages, how often and what words they typed into, say, Google to find me.


Hmm.

And for me, job prospects are adding up. Today there are over 125 jobs posted on this one website that I check every day. My goal is to have applications in at least 6 school districts. I currently have 3. Way to go, me.
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com