IndefiniteArticles
Saturday, May 07, 2005
 
Firefox withdrawal
I'm in Houston, at my grandparents house. (Where I walk into the door and my grandmother says I am getting prettier... but not to get sexier because apparently there was some librarian who thought she was not getting promoted because she was too sexy. It was one of those stories from Star or National Enquirer. But that's a whole other story.)

I am on a computer without firefox, without my cool extensions. I right clicked a link and dragged it to an empty space on the screen and NOTHING HAPPENED. It made me sad. (Update: I did it again! I just added that extension a week ago. How have I become so dependent on it?) I miss my bookmarklets and my live bookmarks.

Obviously I need a laptop. And for all of my relatives to have wireless internet to cater to all of my needs.

:)
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com