IndefiniteArticles
Friday, April 08, 2005
 
Young Adult Author Bloggers
Holy Cow. Here is a livejournal full of links to blogs of young adult authors. The possibilities are incredible. I had known about 2 of them, but there are probably over 100 (authors and aspiring authors, not possbilities. The possibilities are endless). Some of the authors are more popular/famous than others. Some are just aspiring authors. I found Sarah Dessen (who I found charming and entertaining this week at TLA) and Laurie Halse Anderson (who I missed in order to attend another event). Already so excited and then I read this:

I'm looking for blogs by YA librarians, YA booksellers, teachers who support YA, and other publishing industry types.


Wow. I say it. Wow.
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com