IndefiniteArticles
Friday, April 15, 2005
 
Tax time customer service
While on my lunch break (I just started a new job to keep the money rolling in the summer. I am substituting at a day care center and will have a permanent group when the Summer Camp Time Starts. So far I have been with a class of 2 year olds and 3 year olds. Fun times.) I went to turn in my taxes. Yep, I'm a big procrastinator.

I walked into the actual post office building and saw a table set up just for taxes. A lady sat there and let me use the tape, sold me two stamps, and postmarked my taxes right in front of my eyes. I don't know if they usually do this on April 15th, but I thought it was excellent customer service. It made my tax mailings especially enjoyable.
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com