IndefiniteArticles
Thursday, April 28, 2005
 
Book a minute
Today I read Green Eggs and Ham and Cordoroy and another book about a magic hat. Fortunately for me, these books took up the precious time between free time and outside time. I wanted to take as much time as possible, so if Sam I am had suggested eating those Green Eggs and Ham in Space, Idaho, and with a dog, I would have been happy.

But sometimes the opposite is true and you really need to read a quick book. Then turn to Book A Minute. My favorites:

Green Eggs and Ham:
Some Creature
I won't eat green eggs and ham anywhere, anytime, under any circumstances.
Sam I Am
Try it.
Some Creature
Yum.



And The Very Hungry Caterpillar:
Once there was a caterpillar who ate holes in stuff and turned into a butterfly. The End.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com