IndefiniteArticles
Thursday, March 10, 2005
 
Procrastination: A yummy recipe
I have so much to do. I have a philosophy of education paper to write and a poster to do displaying my philosophy. I have questions to answer and another report of some sort to write. I have to pack and to brainstorm all the things I need to get while in Kansas. But what have I spent my time doing? Working on a new blog design, reading a book I don't have to read, and cooking.

I made a whole quiche and 3 small blueberry crisps. Now I am eating dinner. I am never hungry after cooking. It is a great diet. I don't know what it is, because I don't sample food while cooking. (something that sometimes leads to very bland or too salty food) The quiche and the blueberry crisps are destined for the freezer which is stocked with enough food to feed a family of four for a week. (that was 6 fs within 8 words.) Just off to top of my head this is whats in my freezer: soon to be at least 5 pieces of quiche, 2 spaghetti casseroles, fajita meat, pork chops, ground beef, smoked sausage, 3 chicken-tomato-spinach-broccoli casseroles, cooked carrots, hash browns, garlic bread, various flavors of chicken breast, popcorn shrimp, prepared sweet potato, 1/2 an onion, 2 tv dinners, and 5 egg rolls.

There is a ban on buying any more food except for milk, and eggs.
|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com