IndefiniteArticles
Tuesday, February 08, 2005
 
Tag: You are IT!
I refuse to get Facebook. First, because I can't. Silly how graduating makes you "not a student" anymore. I could get an alumnae email which would enable me to get a facebook account, but.. Second, I would get addicted like all of those other people out there. And the thing is, I already have too many things to be addicted to. Like Del.icio.us. And now thanks to Del.icio.us there are so many other links on the internet to explore. Have I done anything productive today? No, but I am in the process of reading this Salon article that is pointing me to so many more fabulous places.
As a librarian. (future librarian, whatever.) this new way of organizing information is just facinating. Just imagine if Melvil had thought of something like this instead of his hierarchical system.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com