IndefiniteArticles
Monday, December 13, 2004
 
Google
Aparently according to an article in Quill and Scroll I am a Google-holic. Although the logic for the simple questions used to determine if you are indeed a google-holic doesn't seem quite sound to me (If you answer yes to using other sources to find information wouldn't that make you LESS of a google-holik?), I thought the article was very enlightening. But I still LOVE my gmail. How could I not?

I also used google today to find the binary joke that Father Mike reminded of me of in the jokes section of the homily this sunday. And google came through: "There are 10 kinds of people in the world. Those who understand binary and those who don't." It makes me giggle everytime I hear that joke. Which is kind of weird because it is not really supposed to be a giggle kind of joke.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com