IndefiniteArticles
Wednesday, December 15, 2004
 
Black socks they never get dirty...
The more that you wear them the blacker the get.
Some day I think I should wash them
But something keeps telling me don't do it yet.
Not yet, not yet, not yet.

This morning: 7:45 am: While getting dressed I discover I have no more clean black socks.
Result: Go to the high school with white socks. (head bowed in shame, or the coldness and wind. Definately one of the two.)

11:40 a.m. While picking up room, I find not one but two pairs of black socks and one pair of pink socks. While the black might work today I wear the pink because of my pink shirt and the conclusion that pink socks will not work other days.

Socks crisis averted.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com