IndefiniteArticles
Saturday, September 11, 2004
 
Library Observation
This week I spent half a day at the local high school library. It was a test to see if I really thought I would like the enviornment and the kind of work being done. Would I enjoy what I have put myself on the road to being my future? I did. I like the flexibility of seeing different people and doing different things and working with both students and faculty. It was a very quiet day at the library when I was there, so I didn't get to see much actual teaching or educating. The lirbary there is in charge of checking out textbooks so I got to do some processing of those. I hope that I can see more of the collaberating with teachers and really working and not just administrative stuff. I will be going back once a week, both to observe and help out and get information and requirements taken care of for my MLS classes this semester.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com