IndefiniteArticles
Monday, September 13, 2004
 
Everybody needs a backup plan
I need my two years of teaching experience. I need this within the next three years so that my first masters course and two years of teaching experierience all happen within five years. So I have applied to an accellerated teaching program in Texas where a friend might have moved. But now the chances look better for her to move to another city. So now I am in the process of applying there. Now I also have to decide why I would want to live where. On top of that, I need to pick a librarian mentor who i have never met in a high school where I have never been in a city in which I do not currently live. Life is not easy. But at least now I have a backup plan. Grrr.

|

<< Home

Powered by Blogger Weblog Commenting and Trackback by HaloScan.com